Arden Rodgers, CFA, is the founder and principal of Arbus Capital Management.
Rodgers has a passion for investment management and helping clients achieve their investment goals. He particularly enjoys providing clients with personalized investment management and working with clients who have decided to transition away from traditional stock brokers and investments houses.
As a member of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute, Rodgers is bound by a strict code of ethics.
Rodgers encourages his clients to ask questions to become more informed investors.
Education & Examinations
- Globally respected, graduate-level investment credential established in 1962 and awarded by CFA Institute
- Three-year program, with three rigorous, comprehensive exams, six hours each
- Passed each exam on first attempt
- Pass rates for level I, II, & III exams in the years taken were respectively, 36%, 48%, and 50%
- Earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
FINRA Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Three-hour exam, 140 questions
- Designed to qualify candidates as investment adviser representatives
- Passed on first attempt with a score of 94%.
University of Michigan, B.S.
- Computer Science and English Literature
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Highest Distinction (top 3% of class rank)
Prior Work Experience
Prior to investment management, Rodgers had a successful career in software development, working at a variety of software companies, from IBM and Intuit (the makers of Quicken) to startups to his own consulting company. He has developed software for a number of applications, including video conferencing, speech recognition, and web database development. Rodgers received a patent for database development, “Scalable database management system,” United States patent number 7,065,526.
In 2008, Rodgers founded Arbus Capital Management, LLC to begin offering investment management services to clients.